Amazon 4.5 AR Sort
Located in Markham, Illinois. This 3.85MM square feet of distribution space has a footprint of 855,000 square feet and four and half levels of mezzanine to support robotics sorting and distribution.
Project Amazon was completed on schedule in just 16 months during one of the most challenging times for procurement of material and labor. Amazon took occupancy August 1, 2021.
Titan Electric’s scope of work included the following:
- Furnishing and installation of (4) 4000amp 480volt services
- 2500amp service and power distribution for (10) future electric vehicle chargers
- Distribution for power and lighting.
- Installation of over 10,000 high bay LED fixtures including lighting controls
- Complete Life Safety (Fire Alarm)
- Installation of 750KW emergency generator and ATS switches
- 42,500 square foot office space
- Power, controls, distribution to (66) docks on the east and south sides of the building.
- Power distribution to (96) Amazon Robotics charging panels.
- Service and buildout to pump house and guardhouse
- Conduit for low voltage systems
- Lightning Protection
- Site Lighting
- 3D BIM design
Designed and engineered by BL Companies and developed by Scannell Properties with Ryan Companies as the general contractor.