Please send your resume to:
Attn: Director of Human Resources
1050 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Reports to: Payroll Manager
Compile and record employee time and payroll data for all Titan Electric companies.
- Compile timesheets and expense reports.
- Key in timesheets accurately in payroll system software.
- Contact various department supervisors for any missed time and expenses.
- Set up all new hires in accounting software.
- Process company payroll and distribute to employee.
- Assist with monthly union reporting and payroll audits for unions.
- Perform monthly CCIP reporting online or as otherwise directed.
- Compile internal labor reports from payroll system software.
- Submit compliant certified payroll reports.
- File expense reports, timesheets and backup daily.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Data Entry and word processing skills, thoroughness
- Attention to detail
- General math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in MS Office
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- JD Edwards knowledge a plus.