Please send your resume to:
Attn: Director of Human Resources
1050 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Job Title: CAD
Responsible for completing drawings with the up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of our services and you will cooperate with our project management team.
- Translate construction documents and specification sheets into 3-dimensional objects/drawings.
- Develop electrical drawings and sets for layouts, coordination & construction.
- Eliminate clashes with other MEP trades through clash detection software such as Navisworks.
- Attend coordination meetings and negotiate with trade contractors.
- Work with project managers and field foremen to translate ideas into construction drawings.
- Create completion drawings based off of marked up field details.
- Manage multiple jobs and deadlines.
- Support the various team roles within the department
- Special projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CAD software knowledge. Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
- Basic understanding of construction documents.
- Previous construction/architecture experience is a plus.