Choosing the right electrical contractor comes down to trust. At Titan Electric, we approach each new client with the specific intent of creating a client for life. Each day we set out to consistently perform in a manner that distinguishes us from the competition. Titan Electric uses our talented team’s expertise to provide the services that we promise and prove that our client is the most important member of our team.
Titan Electric completed a three-story, 95,000 square foot medical office building for DuPage Medical Group (DMG), in Lisle, IL. The facility houses a state-of-the-art cancer center for DMG and the Rush University Medical Center, bringing university-level cancer care to the Western suburbs. In addition to cancer treatment, the center offers primary care, specialty care, and advanced diagnostic services.
The facility includes a 13,000 square-foot outpatient location for chemotherapy treatment, 89 Exam Rooms and 327 Computer Terminals. Delivered fast-track to accommodate an aggressive schedule, Titan installed the following:
- A 3,000-amp redundant electrical service with a 600 kilowatt diesel generator back-up of complex systems throughout the facility including Life Safety Systems
- Full chemotherapy infusion center with clean room pharmacy
- Siemens Cerb-Pro 500-Point Fire Alarm System interfaced with 14 Beam Detector Smoke Evacuation System
- Wiring for PET-Scan, CT-Scan and Mammography equipment installed in conjunction with DMG’s medical equipment vendors
- Full daylight harvesting lighting system
- 3.0 Tesla Philips MRI Ingenia bringing MR Signal Digitalization in the RF coil and a 1.5 Tesla GE MRI
- Linear Accelerators designed to support Gamma Med, True Beam and Variam Triology installations
Leopardo Construction was the general contractor for the project with architectural services provided by Eckenhoff Saunders Architects.