At Titan Electric, we approach each new client with the specific intent of creating a client for life. We consistently perform in a manner that distinguishes us from the competition. Our team’s expertise provide a level of service that lets the client know they are the most important member of our team.
Amazon – Channahon IL
This new 1,005,000 SF facility is located in Channahon, a far western suburb of Chicago. The building is a 40’ clear height, single story structure, complete with docks on both long elevations and one short elevation.
This project was completed ahead of schedule in just 10 months during the most unprecedented times in modern day history. The project began in November of 2019 and was completed for Amazon to take occupancy on August 1, 2020.
Titan Electric’s tasks included:
- Furnishing and installation of (3) incoming service
- Power and lighting distribution throughout
- Mechanical equipment feeders including (3) independent busway systems
- A complete buildout of the office space
- Site lighting
- Service and buildout to pump house and guardhouse
- Conduit for low voltage systems
- Complete addressable fire alarm system.
This project was designed by Ware Malcomb, developed by Venture One, and constructed for Clayco Construction in the early summer of 2020.