At Titan Electric, we approach each new client with the specific intent of creating a client for life. We consistently perform in a manner that distinguishes us from the competition. Our team’s expertise provide a level of service that lets the client know they are the most important member of our team.
Titan Electric completed a three-story, 95,000 square foot medical office building for DuPage Medical Group (DMG), in Lisle, IL. The facility houses a state-of-the-art cancer center for DMG and the Rush University Medical Center, bringing university-level cancer care to the Western suburbs. In addition to cancer treatment, the center offers primary care, specialty care, and advanced diagnostic services.
The facility includes a 13,000 square-foot outpatient location for chemotherapy treatment, 89 Exam Rooms and 327 Computer Terminals. Delivered fast-track to accommodate an aggressive schedule, Titan installed the following:
- A 3,000-amp redundant electrical service with a 600 kilowatt diesel generator back-up of complex systems throughout the facility including Life Safety Systems
- Full chemotherapy infusion center with clean room pharmacy
- Siemens Cerb-Pro 500-Point Fire Alarm System interfaced with 14 Beam Detector Smoke Evacuation System
- Wiring for PET-Scan, CT-Scan and Mammography equipment installed in conjunction with DMG’s medical equipment vendors
- Full daylight harvesting lighting system
- 3.0 Tesla Philips MRI Ingenia bringing MR Signal Digitalization in the RF coil and a 1.5 Tesla GE MRI
- Linear Accelerators designed to support Gamma Med, True Beam and Variam Triology installations
Leopardo Construction was the general contractor for the project with architectural services provided by Eckenhoff Saunders Architects.