We employ a high-energy team of professionals with a passion for winning.
Please send your resume to:
Attn: Director of Human Resources
1050 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Click here for an application
Send completed applications to HR@titanelco.com
Cigna – https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
Titan is a leading national electrical contractor with locations in Florida, Illinois, Georgia, and Texas. Titan maintains a strong reputation as a leading high-quality, customer-centric service provider which has resulted in strong financial growth since its inception in 2006. As a result, the Company has become a trusted partner to its customers and suppliers and has established a proven track record of year-over-year growth. The Company has significant opportunities to further penetrate its existing markets and expand into other geographies and service lines.
Reporting to the Controller, the Assistant Controller will be responsible for assisting the Controller in Itasca, Illinois with monthly financials and with accounting projects. The Assistant Controller should demonstrate the ability and desire to “roll up his/her sleeves” and get into the details. Strong analytical skills will be the key to success. This individual will work closely with, and provide accurate and timely information to, senior management.
Responsibilities include carrying out all financial operations of the Illinois corporation including, but not limited to: customer deposits and cash management, purchasing, general ledger, treasury, budgeting, audit and tax. This position is responsible for development of performance metrics and preparation of financial analyses and reports to support management and bank objectives. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Providing analytical support and savvy business judgment to support management team on the development and execution of a winning strategy
- Driving financial planning and analysis
- Manage the Work-In-Process (WIP) schedule and support operations with revenue recognition and cashflow
- Assist Controller with month end close and financial reporting
- Developing analytical tools to better analyze the business, measure key operating metrics and identify customer trends
- Support the internal audit functions and serving as liaison with independent auditor and auditor’s staff
- Support tax reporting
- Assist with providing financial leadership in contract negotiations
- Assist with evaluating and managing operating system capabilities for financial reporting as well other key internal processes
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5+ years of accounting experience demonstrating progression of responsibilities.
- Prior accounting experience in the construction or other project management services
- Prior public accounting experience preferred
- A self-starter with high degrees of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and intelligence
- Deep understanding and knowledge of how cash impacts the business
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other applicable business focused degree
- CPA and MBA preferred
Titan Electric is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Titan Electric makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.