Michael McInerney wins 2020 CBC Award of Honor
Titan Electric Chairman, Michael McInerney, is named the 2020 Award of Honor recipient from the Chicago Building Congress. This is the first time in its history that this prestigious award had to be presented virtually. Please take a moment to watch the video presentation of the 2020 CBC Award of Honor bestowed upon Mike for his lifetime of commitment to our industry and the Chicago business community.
Below are some of the Industry leaders that spoke at the award presentation:
- Rich Schuster, Pepper Construction (current CBC President)
- Charlie Barkley, The Buhl Press
- Joe Cushing, Cushing & Co.
- Mike Domek, Bunker Hill Farms
- Greg Werner, Mortenson Construction
- Mike Clune, Clune Construction
- Bryan Schwartz, Trim Tex
- David Trolian, Clark Construction
- Joseph Krusinski, Krusinski Construction (CBC Award of Honor recipient, 2010)
- Tony Scacco, Riverside Investment & Development
- Fred Berglund, Berglund Construction
- Bill Maher, Dohn & Maher Associates
- Dave Langhamer, DW Hammer
- Steve Stratton, JLL
- Kevin McKenna, Clayco
- Justin Brown, Skender
- Tom Tunnicliff, Cushman & Wakefield
Join us in congratulating Mike on this very prestigious award.