Please send your resume to:
Attn: Director of Human Resources
1050 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Provide administrative support to Interiors operating division of Titan Electric, specifically including Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, and Senior Project Manager. Responsible for the preparation and processing of all receivables and job documents and the obligations associated with them for the interiors division of Titan Electric.
- Write correspondence for Chief Operating Officer and Vice President and maintain calendar and email of same
- Route and file project documents received from customers or vendors according to company standards
- Author job tracking worksheets for division project managers
- Issue project close-out documentation, including warranty letter and panel schedules for completed construction projects
- Coordinate new projects with Project Managers and set up new job numbers in accounting software
- Process new contracts through internal control routing
- Contract reconciliation, including routing and distribution of customer change orders
- Create subcontractor’s project specific agreements and change orders and enter into accounting software
- Create contract billing, typically using standard AIA format, and enter into accounting software
- Create time-and-material billing and enter into accounting software
- Accounts Receivable collections follow up
- All lien waiver preparation, tracking and distribution for Titan Electric and its Subcontractors
- Competency in MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working within deadlines
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Familiarity with bookkeeping or project accounting
- Comfort with taking direction
- Desire for task completion and strong sense of follow through
Reports To: Controller
Responsible for summarizing accounting transactions, providing financial statements and management reports with account analyses, ensuring compliance with internal controls, and communicating areas of financial risk for designated entities of Titan Electric.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement, including support schedules, and deliver insight and analysis on results and trends to management
- Maintain company work-in-process schedule and review project forecasts
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial reporting, including job profit swings, tracking of unbilled activity and account analysis
- Understand impact of cash flow on projects billed
- Analyze and process job related costs in accordance with internal control procedures
- Provide assistance to project and field management for accounting related matters
- Facilitate job closeout. Reconcile and understand profit/(loss)
- Perform general ledger analysis
- Prepare schedules for year-end audit
- Assist with creation and adherence to annual corporate budget
- Record fixed asset purchases and depreciation calculations and conduct annual fixed asset audit
- Perform support duties related to cash management including approval of cash receipts, credit card reconciliations and bank account reconciliations
- Review of weekly payroll and associated ledger entries
- Support the various team roles within the accounting department
- Special projects
- Bachelors’ degree in business discipline
- Minimum of four years’ professional experience with specific cost accounting history
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in accounting systems and knowledge of J.D. Edwards software
Electrical Project Manager
Job Requirements Include:
- Minimum six years of commercial electrical estimating & project management experience required. Experience with large commercial design build & high rise projects preferred.
- Ability to manage & estimate multiple large projects simultaneously, also able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills, including adobe & MS office programs, electrical engineering programs, & ConEst estimating software. CAD & BIM software experience preferred.
- Good knowledge & experience with all building codes, especially the NEC & Chicago electric code.
- Familiarity & expertise of all facets of new building construction for all size projects.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated, goal oriented, creative, positive, organized, detailed, & professional. Must be team oriented & work well with others, & possess great communication skills.
- College degree preferred, or equivalent electrical field experience.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- All aspects of a project from inception to completion, from the estimate to project close out.
- Analyze project drawings and specifications to prepare cost, time, materials and labor estimates.
- Review and comment on all project documents, submit required pre-bid RFI’s, prepare value engineering as applicable.
- Perform detailed quantity take-offs for use in determining estimates and project budgets.
- Work closely with vendors, contractors and in-house staff to discuss and formulate accurate estimates. Interact with owners reps., GC’s, architects, engineers, MEP contractors, vendors, etc… for estimating & project management of the project.
- Project management duties include start up, managing schedules & deadlines, field productivity & project cost tracking, product buyouts, project meetings, project commissioning, & project close out.
Salary Package Includes:
- Salary package is competitive & commensurate with level of experience.
- Good benefit package.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Performance incentive bonuses.